KYO Noir Organic Charcoal Shampoo 500ml
Enriched with organic charcoal powder & bamboo extract and has a purifying effect on hair and scalp. It absorbs impurities, toxins and pollutants. Detoxifies, refreshes and remineralizes the hair. The gentle formula makes it suitable for all types of hair.
pH 5.0 - 5.5
✓ Organic active ingredients
✓ SLS/SLES FREE, PARABEN FREE, SULFATE FREE and SILICONE FREE.
✓ Does NOT contain aggressive chemicals.
✓ Recyclable PET packaging in respect of nature and the environment.
How to use:
Apply to wet hair. Massage for a few minutes, then rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary.
* Products have no coloring power, therefore the black color will not have effects or repercussions on blonde or light hair.
KYO Noir - Natural Hair Care
Natural inspired product line enriched with Organic Charcoal and Bamboo Extract. KYO Noir rejuvenates, purifies and re-mineralizes hair and skin.
Charcoal, considered since the Ming Dynasty as the 'black diamond', is an essential and fundamental element in both traditional medicine and skin care rituals. Charcoal powder is a precious detoxifying and re-mineralizing element for scalp and hair.
• Purifies water > Purified water does not interfere with the action of the active ingredients.
• Purifies hair and scalp > Purified hair and scalp are more receptive to treatment.
MORE EFFECTIVE, EFFICIENT AND LONG-LASTING TREATMENT
The effectiveness of any treatment depends on the quality of the water we use. Water rich in chlorophenols, iodine and heavy metals, inevitably affects the result of the best cosmetics; it affects the action of the active ingredients contained in the cosmetic product.
Thanks to its extremely porous structure, active charcoal, when in contact with water, acts as a filter and adsorbs all the harmful substances. As a result, with purified water, the action / effectiveness of the cosmetic product and the active ingredients remains optimal. It is therefore a valuable ally in the elimination of dirt, impurities and sebum excess.
Due to the presence of active charcoal, KYO Noir products are able to neutralize not only the impurities of skin and hair, but also those of the water, so that the effect of active ingredients in hair cosmetics remains optimal. It gives the hair a pleasant feeling of lightness, has an antibacterial function, soothes itching, prevents irritation and the formation of dandruff. it rebalances the sebum without dehydrating and drying but preserving the natural hydrolipidic film.
Shipping costs THE NETHERLANDS:
We charge € 4,95 shipping costs for orders under € 25. The shipment is FREE for orders of € 25,- or above.
Delivery time: Our aim is to ship your order as soon as possible after we receive it or approval of payment. The delivery time is between 1 - 3 working days (excluding holidays and depending on how busy it is at PostNL).
Shipping costs BELGIUM:
For shipping to Belgium we use the following rates:
• Standard shipping costs = € 6,95
• Free Shipping = Orders of € 60,- or above
Delivery time: The delivery time is between 2 - 4 working days (excluding holidays and depending on how busy it is at DHL/PostNL).
Shipping costs EUROPE:
The costs for shipping to countries in Europe are divided into two EU zones:
EU (zone 1)
Austria, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden.
• Standard shipping costs = € 9,95
• FREE Shipping = Orders of € 60,- or above.
EU (zone 2)
Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia.
• Standard shipping costs = € 12,95
• FREE Shipping = Orders of € 60,- or above.
Delivery time: Delivery time will be different depending on the country:
3 - 4 working days - Germany.
3 - 6 working days - Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.
With the Tracking number you can follow the status of your order on the PostNL website: www.postnl.nl or DHL: www.dhlparcel.be/nl and www.dhl.com.
PostNL: Your order will be delivered to a neighbor or a PostNL point in the area. The address is on the message that the delivery person has left for you. Then you have 1 week* to pick up your package, otherwise it will be returned. Do not forget to bring a valid ID when you pick up the package.
DHL: If you are not at home the first time of delivery, DHL will offer your order again the next working day. If the order cannot be delivered for the second time, DHL will take your order to a ServicePoint. The address is on the message that the delivery person has left for you. Then you have 1 or 2 weeks* to pick up your package, otherwise it will be returned to us. Do not forget to bring a valid ID when you pick up the package.
* Terms may differ per country or may change in the meanwhile by the delivery company.
You are responsible for picking up your order on time at a PostNL point or DHL Service Point. If you are late and your order has already been returned to Coloryourhair.nl, we have to charge extra shipping costs for resending your order.
If the product you ordered is not in stock and the delivery time is longer than mentioned, we will contact you. It may happen that a package has not arrived or has been lost, please contact us directly by phone +31(0)681-791215 (Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Dutch time) or by email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Entered a wrong delivery address?
If you accidentally made a mistake when entering the shipping address, please contact us as soon as possible. If the order has already been shipped, we will try to contact the delivery person to collect your order or have it shipped to the correct address. Unfortunately this is not always possible and if the order has already been delivered, we cannot do anything anymore unfortunately.
If you regret your purchase, let us know within 14 days after you have received or picked up your order (by post or email). After that send your return items to us. It is not possible to hand off the package yourself at Coloryourhair.nl. When returning, keep in mind that cosmetic items can only be returned in unopened packaging for hygienic reasons. Unfortunately, we cannot take back items that have already been opened or used. The General Terms and Conditions apply to the delivered products, these are here to read. The costs of returning are for your own account, you must therefore take care of franking the package yourself.
If the product meets the conditions for return (see also 'right of withdrawal'), you must follow the procedure below:
• Fill in the return form (or provide the necessary information stated on the form) and send it by e-mail or add it to your package you want to return.
• Frank the package sufficiently and send it to us.
• Always ask for proof/receipt of return shipment (or track & trace number) and keep it.
Our contact details are:
9422 LE Smilde
We recommend that you insure the package, as you are personally responsible for the return shipment.
If we have received the return shipment in good order/status, we will transfer your purchase amount including any shipping costs for sending to the customers address as soon as possible (within 14 days at the latest). For more information about your rights and obligations with regard to the right of withdrawal, read 'Right of withdrawal' below.
If you have any questions, please contact us by Phone +31(0)681-791215 (Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Dutch time) or by e-mail: email@example.com
Right of withdrawal
9422 LE Smilde
Consequences of the withdrawal
If you cancel the agreement, you will receive all payments you have made up to that point, including delivery costs (with the exception of any additional costs resulting from your choice of a different method of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us) without delay and in any case, no later than 14 days after we have been informed of your decision to withdraw from the agreement, back from us. We will pay you back with the same payment method with which you made the original transaction, unless you have explicitly agreed otherwise; in any case, you will not be charged for such reimbursement.
Use of the right of withdrawal by the consumer and costs thereof
1. If the consumer makes use of his right of withdrawal, he will notify us within the reflection period using the 'model form' or in another unambiguous manner to the company with whom the distance contract has been concluded.
2. As soon as possible, but within 14 days from the day following the notification referred to in paragraph 1, the consumer will return the product or hand it over to (an authorized representative of) the trader. This is not necessary if the trader has offered to collect the product himself. In any case, the consumer has complied with the return period if he sends the return product before the period of 14 days has expired.
3. The consumer returns the product with all accessories supplied, if reasonably possible in the original condition and packaging, and in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the trader.
4. The risk and the burden of proof for the correct and timely use of the right of withdrawal lies with the consumer.
5. The consumer bears the direct costs of returning the product. If the trader has not stated that the consumer must bear these costs or if the trader indicates that he will bear the costs himself, the consumer does not have to bear the costs for return.
Obligations of the consumer during the reflection period
1. During the reflection period, the consumer will handle the product and packaging with care. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and operation of the product. The basic principle here is that the consumer may only handle and inspect the product as he would be allowed to do in a store.
2. The consumer is only liable for the depreciation of the product that is the result of a way of handling the product that goes beyond what is permitted in paragraph 1.
3. The consumer is not liable for depreciation of the product if the trader has not provided him with all legally required information about the right of withdrawal before or at the conclusion of the agreement.